Complete 3 rds of the following
- 50 Single unders or 50 jumping jacks
- 10 air squats – Slow and controlled
- 30 flutter kicks
Skills or Strength
myofascial release with lacrosse ball or tennis ball
- 2 mins of each side – hips – demo
- 2 mins each side hips & glutes – demo
- 2 mins each side of hamstrings – demo
- 2 mins each side of back of knee and calves – demo
WOD – 8 Mins of Fun
Set clock for 8 minutes, complete first half repeating through 4 mins, then move directly into 2nd half for 4 minutes with no rest in between. Record number of rds and reps completed in each 4 min AMRAP.
4 minute AMRAP –
(as many reps as possible)
- 25 jumping jacks or 25 single unders with jump rope
- 3 burpees
then – no rest –
4 minute AMRAP
- 10 situps or 25 flutter kicks (Rosa. Esther do Flutter Kicks)
- 5 strict pushups – (Push up to box, chair or stairs. Keep back flat, no knee pushups.)
Worst shirt ever!
Ok, you guys will make me do this WOD. Although I did a ton burpees this am. Will try to do it this evening. 🙂
Well that was intense.
Nice work Jillian!!!
AMRAP1 = 5+25
AMRPA 2 = 4
I mean AMRAP..