Official CrossFit Warm-Up
Complete 3rds of the following (Complete 5-10 reps of each movement)
- Samson Stretch (30 secs each leg) – Watch Video for Proper Form
- Overhead Squats (Use broom stick as your PVC)
- Back Extension – or Good Mornings – Watch Video for proper form
- Pull-ups (if you do not have a pull-up bar) modify one arm bent over row (5-10 reps each arm) Watch Video for Proper Form
Workout of the Day – WOD
AMRAP-10 (Complete as many rds + reps in 10 minutes – post results to comments)
- 10 – Hanging Dumbbell Cleans – movement starts with dumbbell above the knee in the high hang on the sides- Watch Video for Proper Form – Choose a medium weight 10-20# for ladies – 15-35# for men
- 10 – Burpees
Got a two-mile walk in today – to the doctor’s office and back to my office .
Modified WOD#2: 10 Floor Dumbbell Press (10# weight); 50 Flutter Kicks. 10 Rounds (Yes!, 10 this time) + 13.
Warm up plus 200 meter run
Wod 4 reps plus 400 meter run