It’s hard to believe that 10 weeks have past and you all have made amazing strides in your fitness and health indicators. As you leave this program, just keep going. Embrace the changes you’ve made in your nutrition and your movement or exercise program as adjustments to your lifestyle. These changes will keep you healthy, fit, & active.
- When you get tired…. Keep Going!
- When you have a lot of work to do for your job…. Keep Going!
- When you feel like you want to stay in the bed…. Keep Going!
- When you don’t want to prep your meals… Keep Going!
- Unless you die… Keep Going! (and remember the first rule is “don’t die”)
“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments”