– complete 3 rounds of the following
- 8 burpees
- 10 push-ups (strict or use a wall or stairs – no knee push-ups)
- 30 second hollow body hold
- samson stretch – 90 seconds each side
- pigeon stretch – 90 second each side
- 15 – Goblet Squats – Use a medium to heavy weighted dumbbell – ex: men 20-45#/ women 15-35#
- Go slow, use good form, break up the sets if you need to.
- 10 – Sit-ups
Record number of rounds completed & weight used for goblet squats
Tried to do burpees, but my toe is still swollen (this is really irritating me and I’m beginning to wonder about it); did the push-ups and hollow body holds; WOD: 7+3; used 12.5# weights.
I mean weight.