Official CrossFit Warm-up
3 rds for quality
10-15 reps of each
- Overhead Squat with broomstick
- Back-extension aka Good mornings
- Pull-up or bent over rows with medium to heavy weight
- Samson stretch 30-45 seconds each side
10 Rounds for time
- 10 Goblet squats – Watch video for proper form
(15-25# women/25-35# men) – Scale weight as needed – stick with same weight from start to finish.
(time cap 12:00 mins) – Note time or total reps if not complete 10 rds by time cap
(tip: break up the squats in small sets (10-15 reps), shake out the legs, keep rest to 30-90 seconds & keep going)
10 rounds of 10 goblet squats with 20# weight: 6:46.
New Year’s Day: Annie with SUs; 12:18. Ready to tackle the day now.
P.S. Did 10-minute warm up on elliptical to warm up for the warm up! Then did Annie.
Farrah 15lb 5:33, Ryan 25lb 4:30