First WOD for week of August 3rd
Soft tissue mobility
- Lacrosse ball -upper back scapular region – 90seconds/2 mins each side –watch video
- Lacrosse ball front pecs, upper shoulder region – 90seconds/2 mins each side – watch video
- Lacrosse ball bottom of your feet (shoes off) – 90seconds/2 mins each side- watch video
complete 2 rds of the following
- 200m run
- 10 sit-ups or 30 flutter kicks
- 10 push-ups
AMRAP-10 (note # of rounds + partial reps completed + post results to comments)
- 10 seated dumbbell press (use a light to medium heavy Dumbbell – note load in comments)
- 25 Double Unders (if you have 1 or 2, try to get 1 or 2 per round then do fast singles)
10 + 25; 7.5 lb weights; as I already knew, my left arm is not as strong as my right arm.
Should I still do 50 singles since I can’t do the doubles?
Farrah, I rather you now work on fast singles and jumping a little higher. Which is training for the doubles instead of 2x singles. This is a progression.
11+25 jumps and 7 seated dummies
8 lbs. had to alternate arms after 8 rounds.
10 rounds flat. Started with 10lbs. Had to downgrade to 5s. Didn’t have any weights in between. I think I got (1) double under! Couldn’t lift my shoulders for the first few minutes afterwards. Yay 😉
Ran my 60-sec switch on the TM last night. I’m still slow, but I am feeling much more energetic!
Farrah – 10,using 5lbs ; Ryan 12 using 10lbs. First workout after 2 weeks of vacation of 1 week of laziness at home.