- 100 Single Under Jump ropes
three round of the following
- 8 bird dogs
- 8 air squats with 30 second pause and hold at the bottom
- 8 (4 each side) dumbbell bent over row (use 2.5# heavier than prior row and record weight)
21-15-9 (complete the following reps and record time)
- Kettlebell or Dumbbell Swing – 20#/35# (women/men) – Try to use a slightly heavier weight, use the HIPs – watch video for proper form – Stop swing at Eye Level (Russian Swings) – WATCH VIDEO
- Burpee (jump and clap overhead for each rep)
Spend 6 mins rolling the shoulders and hips with lacrosse ball (90 second each body part)
This was brutal – 21 burpees? You are a grinch . . 🙂
Nice work Finlan!! Now you need to post your time for the workout. 😉
I took my time – 16 minutes. You would have been ashamed at my pace.
I did WOD#1 today; burpees were difficult since I had not done them since my broken toe; however, persevered through it. Time: 7:35; used 17.5# weight.